Common Sense Services has openings for on call program assistants. This can develop into a permanent part time position.
Qualification and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Compassion to work with the elderly
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), PCA, or Activity Assistant preferred but not necessary, will train.
- Experience working with the elderly preferred.
- Must be able to bend, sit, and stand for a varied amount of time.
- Must be able to lift or push at least 50 lbs.
- Assist with program activities
- Serve lunch and snacks
- Assist participants with dressing, transfers, ambulation, and with restroom care.
- Assist participant to and from bus
- Light housekeeping at center
To Apply: Call Kim Galles at 651-552-0288.