We have many opportunities for volunteers to work with our activities.
- Assist with serving lunch and snacks
- Visit with or read to participants
- Assist with active and table games
- Assist with outings
- Entertain with music or other talents
- Prep work for projects
- Assist with holiday parties
- Share any special interest with participants
- Help with our garden
- Assist with Crafts
- Assist with the Gentlemen’s Club for men
- Assist with the Red Roses Club for women
For information about volunteering at Common Sense Services, call Kim Galles at 651-552-0288, email@example.com, or fill out and submit the following online form to express your interest.